Fill in form 230 to redirect 2% of the income tax for the George Stephanescu Memorial House.
The form must be completed and submitted in 2 copies. One of the copies will remain with you after you receive a registration number, the other will remain with the Financial Administration. If you send it by mail, a single copy is enough.
Steps to follow in filling out the form
Step 1: Date the form with the previous year (for example if you submit it in 2020, date it with 2019);
Step 2: Fill in your personal data in section I. Taxpayer identification data:
- name, surname, father’s initials
- address from the identity card
- postal code (if you don’t know it, you can find it here)
- personal identification code
- telephone, e-mail and fax
Step 3: If you have not downloaded the form already filled in with the data of the Arefu Association, fill in our identification data in point III. The destination of the amount representing up to 2% of the annual tax, as follows:
- tick the box in point III. 2 Supporting a non-profit entity / cult unit
- fill in the name of the non-profit organization: AREFU ASSOCIATION „MEMORIAL HOUSE COMPOSER GEORGE ȘTEPHĂNESCU, ARH. VICTOR ȘTEPHĂNESCU AND PAINTERS GABRIEL AND ANTOINETTE ȘTEPHĂNESCU-AREPHY ”
- fill in the fiscal identification code (CIF): 37427818
- fill in the bank account: RO78 BACX 0000 0014 1504 5001
- the field for the amount to be redirected remains blank. This will be calculated by the Financial Administration.
Step 4: Sign the form in the field reserved for the taxpayer’s signature, bottom left.
Step 5: Submit the form or send it by mail (registered letter) to the branch of the Financial Administration to which you belong.
* If you have an electronic signature certificate, you can also submit the form online on the website www.e-guvernare.ro.
The form can be submitted through a legal representative who can be a natural or legal person. His identification data must be filled in the form in point IV. Identification data of the proxy. He signs in the field reserved for the signature, at the bottom right.
Careful! The deadline for submitting the form to the Financial Administration is March 15, 2020.